Super Pulsed CO2 Laser
- Fractional CO2 laser is considered as indispensable method for laser surgery and resurfacing.
- Refine, a super pulsed CO2 fractional laser, delivers micro-pulsed laser on skin lesions via controllable and adjustable spot size, energy density, distance and depth for accurate treatment.
- It creates strong epidermal ablation to generate skin resurfacing effects.
- In the meanwhile, it stimulates collagen regeneration by delivering fractional laser beams deep into the dermis to treat multiple clinical application.
- Minimally invasive method for skin resurfacing, skin rejuvenation and scar repair.
- A wide application in the field of Dermatology, Gynaecology, General Surgery, ENT etc.
- Adjustable spot size, energy density, pulse width, scanning pattern to ensure precise treatment.
- Multiple working modes with smart scanning directions.
- Various spot shapes for different skin lesions, to reduce overlapping of treatment area.